Carbon Fiber food safe
Carbon fiber is a composition made of 90% carbon atoms that are harmless to the human body the other 10% of the matrix consists of our unique custom "countertop" food-safe epoxy resin which has stable chemical properties and good biocompatibility.
There are some warnings for the usage of Carbon fiber products but the intent is only for the "Dust" form of it, and that can happen only in a factory where the material is cut, engraved or sawed.
As long as it's used for its designed purpose, a beverage drinking straw, it is completely safe for usage.
DO NOT Use if damaged or broken
DO NOT Put in a microwave.
DO NOT Expose to open flame.
Max temp usage - 266.00°F (130.00 °C).
Saving the oceans one straw at a time
100% Carbon fiber straight drinking straw.
ONE STRAW FOR LIFE
orders are shipped within 24 hours after payment is made.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
USPS First class shipping (with tracking) - $3.5.
* FREE ON orders larger than $45
Priority shipping - $9.
Overnight - 30$.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
USPS first class shipping (7-15 days) with tracking to country - $16.
* FREE for orders larger than $75
UPS Express (3-5 days) - 35$.
1. Extracting Resources : More plastic means more oil and gas extraction and more electricity to power plastic production.
2. Polluting Oceans: Straws are ingested by marine animals and are among the top 10 plastic debris found during coastal cleanups.
3. Crowding Landfills: Between 22 and 43 percent of plastic goes to landfills, where its resources are wasted, it takes up valuable space, and it blights communities